The Maine Dataverse Network is a cloud-based data repository intended to facilitate data sharing among the research community in accordance with NSF and other granting authority data management plan requirements. Offers a convenient and secure method of sharing and archiving data.
Benefits of the Maine Dataverse Network
- Locally hosted and maintained by the Advanced Computing Group@UMaine.
- Multiple levels of permission for projects and data.
- Access data from any computer with an internet connection
- Built in version control.
- 8-5 on call support
- Training sessions held throughout the year.
- Additional benefits to ACG Partners and Collaborators.